title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

How to uninstall 14.4?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrboonmee
    • Oct 2013

How to uninstall 14.4?

I do not see a way to uninstall dbpoweramp on my Windows 7 system, not listed in Uninstall Programs, and no uninstall on the start menu.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: How to uninstall 14.4?

Reinstall, then those entries should be there, it is strange if both are missing (as they are very separate).
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• mrboonmee
      • Oct 2013

Originally posted by Spoon
      Reinstall, then those entries should be there, it is strange if both are missing (as they are very separate).
      I reinstalled and then there were 2 entries in add/remove control panel, uninstalled from there and on the Start--> Programs menu I still have dBpoweramp music converter\dbpoweramp CD Writer.

Thanks

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

You will have to reinstall CD Writer, then uninstall CD Writer, it is separate to dBpoweramp.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• mrboonmee
          • Oct 2013

Originally posted by Spoon
          You will have to reinstall CD Writer, then uninstall CD Writer, it is separate to dBpoweramp.
          where can I find that please? that is not included in the original download. it would have to be the older version correct?

Comment

• mville
            dBpoweramp Guru
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by mrboonmee
            where can I find that please? that is not included in the original download. it would have to be the older version correct?
            CD writer is found here: dBpoweramp CD Writer

Comment

Working...

]]>