title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Editing FLAC files

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • danreeve
    • Oct 2015

Editing FLAC files

I'm able to do this (editing Apple Lossless) files but not FLAC files what i'm I not doing? I have dbpoweramp music converter.
  • garym
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Nov 2007

Re: Editing FLAC files

Originally posted by danreeve
    I'm able to do this (editing Apple Lossless) files but not FLAC files what i'm I not doing? I have dbpoweramp music converter.
    do you mean edit the metadata? Right click on file and choose EDIT ID TAG if running on Windows.

Comment

• danreeve
      • Oct 2015

The Dbpoweramp Edit:ID-Tag I can do all the editing and add artwork with my Apple Lossless but not my flac files. Just find it odd I be able to do it with one but not the other?

Comment

• garym
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Nov 2007

The Dbpoweramp Edit:ID-Tag I can do all the editing and add artwork with my Apple Lossless but not my flac files. Just find it odd I be able to do it with one but not the other?
        hmmm. Odd as it should work. Makes me think there is something different about the file permissions on the FLAC files. Are they located on the same harddrive? Also, check their permissions.

Comment

• mville
          dBpoweramp Guru
          • Dec 2008

Can you explain more on what stops you editing flac files, i.e. do you get an error message, no Edit ID-tag context menu option when selecting flac files etc.?

Comment

• danreeve
            • Oct 2015

Originally posted by mville
            Can you explain more on what stops you editing flac files, i.e. do you get an error message, no Edit ID-tag context menu option when selecting flac files etc.?
            No I don't get any error message but when I right click on a Apple Lossless file I get two options Convert to and Edit ID tag. I don't get thses option when I right click on a flac file.

Comment

• Spoon
              Administrator
              • Apr 2002

You are running the latest version of dBpoweramp? which version of OS X do you have?
              Spoon
              www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>