title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

How do I move dBPoweramp registration to a new Mac computer?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SteveS

• Sep 2024

How do I move dBPoweramp registration to a new Mac computer?

Hi!

I recently purchased dBPoweramp Reference for MacOS and chose the Family Pack (allows app to be used on 5 computers). I am planning to replace both of my Macs in the next few months, and want to reinstall dBPoweramp on the new computers. How do I uninstall / unregister the software on the old computers, so that when I install it on the new computers my license still only lists me as using 2 of my 5 available installations? (i.e., so that it moves my registrations from the old Macs to the new Macs, instead of adding them as additional active installations.)

Is there a similar issue with PerfectTunes (which I also have)?

Thanks!
    Steve
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

You can uninstall from the old computer, however we do not track active installs or limit them, we trust our users.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• SteveS

• Sep 2024

Thanks so much for answering! (And thanks for answering via email, as well - I went to the forum after I sent that, thinking that the question might not be appropriate for email registration support).

Sounds like there's no issue with moving the software then. I've only been working with it for a short time, but it's already clear that dBPoweramp is an incredible and detailed application, and will definitely solve all of my CD ripping and audio file conversion needs - and I'm very picky when it comes to audio. I'll be using it a lot in the foreseeable future!

Keep up the excellent work, and thanks again!
      Steve

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Thanks for the compliment
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>