title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

AccurateRip: mass file check

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PepsiCan
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Apr 2014

AccurateRip: mass file check

Hi everyone

I've ripped most of my CD collection to FLAC with DBPowerAmp. Every now and again, I check the files to ensure they are ok (I lost a few due to copy issues for example). I use Foobar2000 for that. That programme allows you to check both the file integrity as well as verify the album with AccurateRip. The problem is that when I want to run this, the integrity check can run on all files individually, but the AccurateRip check can only be done manually, album by album.

Does anyone know how I can rerun the AccurateRip check automatically in DBPowerAmp or some other application? Thank you!
  • garym
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Nov 2007

Re: AccurateRip: mass file check

Originally posted by PepsiCan
    Does anyone know how I can rerun the AccurateRip check automatically in DBPowerAmp or some other application? Thank you!
    Yes, the related dbpa product PERFECTTUNES, does exactly what you want.

Comment

• PepsiCan
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • Apr 2014

Originally posted by garym
      Yes, the related dbpa product PERFECTTUNES, does exactly what you want.
      Cool! What else does it do as I've never been quite sure how it fits in with the other products. It does not seem to be a metadata editor for example, but does do some of the jobs like managing cover art.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

The latest test version of PerfectTUNES is a metadata editor. See the testing section of this forum.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• garym
          dBpoweramp Guru
          • Nov 2007

Originally posted by PepsiCan
          Cool! What else does it do as I've never been quite sure how it fits in with the other products. It does not seem to be a metadata editor for example, but does do some of the jobs like managing cover art.

Comment

Working...

]]>