title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Copy R14 Set-up to new R15 installation?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dunelm45
    • Apr 2015

Copy R14 Set-up to new R15 installation?

I have recently upgraded to version R15 from R14 of Illustrate dBpoweramp. Originally I went through fairly lengthy set-up procedure for R14. To avoid going through similar procedure for R15 does anyone know if the original setup would have created a unique set-up/profile record which I could now transfer to my new R15 installation? If so what file should I look for? Any help would be appreciated.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Copy R14 Set-up to new R15 installation?

All settings will carry over, you are best to uninstall r14, before installing r15.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Dunelm45
      • Apr 2015

Thanks for your input. The situation is that following a major PC failure (faulty motherboard) and rebuild I lost the installation of R14 but have all the files associated with it held in a temporary file. When I went to re-install I took the option to upgrade and installed the new R15 version. R15 is now installed but if possible I would like to transfer a file containing my unique settings from R14 to the new R15.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

The settings are stored in the registry, not files in dBpoweramps folder.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>