title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Resize metadata images

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zcwalker
    • Feb 2013

Resize metadata images

Hi,

Hi i have been using the ripper tool for the last year and created lots of flac files. This is fantastic, however the new media centre in my car requires that the album art should be a maximum of 500 x 500.

I would like to use the converter tool to convert the flac files to mp3 and also resize the cover art to 500 x 500 if required, is that possible?

Thanks
    Chris
  • zcwalker
    • Feb 2013

Re: Resize metadata images

Originally posted by zcwalker
    Hi,

Hi i have been using the ripper tool for the last year and created lots of flac files. This is fantastic, however the new media centre in my car requires that the album art should be a maximum of 500 x 500.

I would like to use the converter tool to convert the flac files to mp3 and also resize the cover art to 500 x 500 if required, is that possible?

Thanks
    Chris
    Oh, just seen some c sharp code examples ... maybe i can use that :]
    Last edited by zcwalker; February 12, 2013, 01:01 AM. Reason: The sharp key doesnt work hash!

Comment

• garym
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Nov 2007

Re: Resize metadata images

Originally posted by zcwalker
      Hi,

Thanks
      Chris
      You can set this option within Id tag update DSP used in conjunction with converter.

Comment

Working...

]]>