title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Output Target

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buford
    • Nov 2012

Output Target

I have the latest version (14) of dbpoweramp and would like to rip about 2000 CDs this way:

FLAC files to F:\FLAC Music

WAV files to G:\WAV Music

MP3 files to H:\MP3 Music

No matter what I try dbpoweramp creates these directories in the Music folder, and fills them, in my small SSD boot drive:

F;\FLAC Music
    G;\WAV Music
    H;\MP3 Music

Can any one please tell me how to set up the path correctly under settings? I have screwed around with this unsuccessfully for days.

That little 256 GB SSD boot drive fills up fast and if I wanted all my music on the boot drive I would not have installed five 3TB drives.

Thank you in advance

Tim
  • garym
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Nov 2007

Re: Output Target

in the dynamic output location you first BROWSE to the drive you want to use (F:\FLAC Music) and select this (assuming you've already created a directory called FLAC MUSIC on the F: drive). Then below this you enter the info regarding path, which would be something like [artist]\[album]\[track] - [title] (i.e., however you want your files to be organized by artist/album.

Comment

• Buford
      • Nov 2012

Re: Output Target

Thank you, that was helpful and solved the problem, I was typing not browsing.

Tonight at 7:30 pm the UPS guy dropped off 4 new CD/DVD drives and 2 new 3TB hard drives. The fresh CD/DVD drives speed things up greatly and now I have a much larger bucket to pour music into.

Thank you again. I am now up and running.

Comment

Working...

]]>