title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Preserve custom playlists and genre info when converting from iTunes ALAC to FLAC?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wla
    • Oct 2012

Preserve custom playlists and genre info when converting from iTunes ALAC to FLAC?

I am new here. Can't imagine this question has not come up before, but I have not found the answer so far. I have all my music in iTunes in ALAC with a number of large playlists and genre information. I would like to stream it throughout the house via ethernet. I can do this with AirPlay or AppleTV (only 16/44 quality), use Logitech Touch (discontinued and locks me into one device) or convert to FLAC and have many streaming options. I would prefer the latter, but would like to avoid spending numerous hours re-creating my playlists. Hence my question: can I preserve custom playlists and genre info when converting from iTunes ALAC to FLAC?

Thanks for any help.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Preserve custom playlists and genre info when converting from iTunes ALAC to FLAC

We offer no tool to do this sorry.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>