title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Seeing my NAS

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JukKluk
    • Sep 2012

Seeing my NAS

I've just purchased a new computer that is specified much more highly than its predecessor. My problem is that I cannot find my NAS when I try to set the path in dBpoweramp CD Ripper. I do not have this problem with Roxio Record Now Premier when I want to burn discs.

The new beast is a Toshiba Qosmio DX730 running an Intel Core i7 processor,utilising Windows 7 Home Premium. Has anyone any thoughts?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Seeing my NAS

Browse to your NAS using windows explorer, right click on the network share and select 'Map Network Drive'
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• JukKluk
      • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Spoon
      Browse to your NAS using windows explorer, right click on the network share and select 'Map Network Drive'
      I navigated to network share and right clicked but no 'Map Network Drive' option was to be found.

In the advanced mode I have LAN, Services,Workgroup and Remote Access options available.

??????????

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

you must be using Internet explorer, instead use Window File Explorer (Start >> Computer >> Network)
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>