title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

start conversion directly (with certain format)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • elpox
    • Dec 2011

start conversion directly (with certain format)

There are two things I mostly do:
    - convert FLAC files into mp3 (lame)
    - add ReplayGain tags

I now would like to choose one of those to actions in the right-click menu to start instantly.
    Is there a way to do this?
    (e.g. start dBpoweramp with command line switches like /lame or something to start lame-conversion directly with the last used configuration)

The problem is I can't do both in combination (ReplayGain as effect/action added to mp3 conversion) because I have to edit id3 tags in another software between those two steps...
    Last edited by elpox; December 29, 2011, 12:37 PM.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: start conversion directly (with certain format)

Use Batch Converter for these actions, then it should already have the correct settings?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• elpox
      • Dec 2011

Re: start conversion directly (with certain format)

thank you, but that's not really it - I just wanted to simplify the two steps above by skipping the dialog where I have to change the "Convert to"-field to Lame and ReplayGain over and over...
      With Batch Converter it's more of an effort to complete the task than it is at the moment.

The best solution would be to have both things right in the popup menu of marked files in Windows Explorer.
      Or maybe a sub menu where one can choose the format right away?

Comment

Working...

]]>