title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Vorbis comment tags Compatibility help

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jimarmaos
    • Dec 2011

Vorbis comment tags Compatibility help

im new to accurate rips.My prob is that when i rip to dbpoweramp the vorbis tags cant operate them and see them via helium music manager, and when im trying to transfer idev2 tags from an old album to new same files that re encoded via dbpoweramp then the vorbis tags which they made by dbpoweramp reased by other from old rippede files.Is there any way to make these vorbis tags compatible via helium and editable too? and how can i append informations from same flac or mp3 files files made by older aplications which they been made in idev2 format to new reripped by dbpoweramp without lost the vorbis tags.Its hard to rewrite them all by hand.
    Thanks i hope to understant what i mean!
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Vorbis comment tags Compatibility help

Which tags are missing? all?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Jimarmaos
      • Dec 2011

TO THE MAIN SCREEN OF HELIUM DIDNT HAVE THEM TO THE "COLUMN CHANGE" AS THE OTHERS like tagging time,artist, lyrics band/orchestra and others and to the spreadsheet mode to edit them.i want to have them like all idev2 tags.i want to be visible via helium explorer and editable too.Look i tell u my story from the begginging.I found dbpoweramp existence before few months.Till then I ve been using easy cdda extractor.So i decide to rerip all the albums from my original cds again in accurate ok?Now the problem is that it needed to rewrite the idev2 tags which they made with helium music manager to new files from the old flac files made with cdda extr.So im trying to rewrite them from the old same files via helium music manager using -> click tag, import/export tags.Changing the old files as source to new as destination and then ok but when im checking the new file from windows explorer right click i see that the old tag infos erases the vorbis comments so i cant see the dbpoweramp infos. Didnt have to change appent to new files.
      Last edited by Jimarmaos; December 19, 2011, 01:11 AM.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

idev2 is id3v2? you should not be writing this tag type to FLAC files, rather write Vorbis comments.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Jimarmaos
          • Dec 2011

i want to but did the helium is compatible to do that?I want to have the ability to make the changes inside of helium the same way as i made with idev2.
          Why not save idev2 to flac?can i mix them both idev2 and vorbis in one file?

Comment

• Spoon
            Administrator
            • Apr 2002

No you cannot mix both
            Spoon
            www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• trxtrainerssale
              • Jan 2012