title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Win 7 64bit no installation

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Entilsaar
    • Jun 2011

Win 7 64bit no installation

Hello,

first, my english isn't very good, i hope i will understand.

The trial version of dbpoweramp is running without problems on my pc: win 7 64bit.
    Now i bought the program and download it from the link in the email.
    When i will install it, i get a window, that i have an invalid system and i shall look for the right program (32bit or 64bit).
    Because of that the trial runs good, the registered have to run also good. What can i do?
    (In case that someone speak german in this forum, here the info in german:
    Die Testversion von dbpoweramp funktioniert bei meinem PC ohne Probleme, Windows 7 64bit.
    Nun habe ich das Programm gekauft und die registrierte Version vom Link in der E-Mail heruntergeladen. Wenn ich dies nun installieren will erhalte ich folgende Meldung: "Die Version dieser Datei ist nich mit der ausgeführten Windows-Version kompatibel. Öffnen Sie die Systeminformation des Computers, um zu überprüfen, ob eine x86(32 Bit)- oder eine x64-(64 Bit)-Version des Programms erforderlich ist, und wenden Sie sich anschließend an den Herausgeber der Software."
    Da aber die Testversion auf 64bit läuft muss die nun gekaufte doch auch funktionieren bzw. sich installieren lassen.
    Was kann ich noch tun?

In advanced many thanks and greetings

Markus
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Win 7 64bit no installation

Your download of the registered version is incomplete. Clear your internet cache and retry the download.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Entilsaar
      • Jun 2011

Hello,

many thanks for your help, but after doing this came the same window.

Now i use the internet explorer 9 for download and it will go. Nomaly i use opera, so i don't think to use an other browser.

Again many thanks for the fast reply and have a nice day.

Greetings
      Markus

Comment

• Glanners
        • Jul 2011

This appears to be a regular thread on W7 64 bit. The free version works but the premium version does not. Even after uninstalling the free version the premium download keeps reverting back to the free version. I am supicious now about the paid version.

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

You mention Premium, so assume you are talking about Asset UPnP, see:

Hi, I've just purchased Asset UPnP Premium. Previously I had Free version. I did install (uninstall and install) but application still shows me Free. I did everything I could, cleaned registry, used dbpoweramp-reset tool, erased install and application data dirs.... still nothing.
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>