title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

How do I combine converting files into one single resulting file in dbPowerAmp?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SubZero
    • Sep 2009

How do I combine converting files into one single resulting file in dbPowerAmp?

I'm not sure if this is possible but what I would like to do is be able to take a number of files, like 10 or 20 or 30 or whatever, and during the convert and re-encode process, have them be combined into one single file.

Like taking 16 tracks in FLAC or something and have them convert and combine into one single WAV or MP3 that would be like 70+ minutes or something, for example.

Thank you
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: How do I combine converting files into one single resulting file in dbPowerAmp?

dBpoweramp cannot do this.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• SubZero
      • Sep 2009

Re: How do I combine converting files into one single resulting file in dbPowerAmp?

Originally posted by Spoon
      dBpoweramp cannot do this.
      Would you be willing to add such a feature to it? Something like the "Encode To Single File" option some other free programs have in them?

That would be a very nice addition and allow a very clean header when creating a file with a header.

Please consider it if you would.

Thank you

Comment

• Teknojnky
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Dec 2006

foobar2000 can do this easily, select files > convert > output files merge all into one

Comment

• SubZero
          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Teknojnky
          foobar2000 can do this easily, select files > convert > output files merge all into one
          This is though the dbPowerAmp forum so I had not wanted to mention other software as to be respectful but also not to confuse the point of the request of adding of the feature.

Comment

• Teknojnky
            dBpoweramp Guru
            • Dec 2006

You asked and posted in the 'how do i' forum, and I simply explained how it can be done since its not possible with dbpa.

There is also a wishlist forum if you wanted a feature request instead of a 'how do I'.

Comment

• SubZero
              • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Teknojnky
              You asked and posted in the 'how do i' forum, and I simply explained how it can be done since its not possible with dbpa.

There is also a wishlist forum if you wanted a feature request instead of a 'how do I'.
              Thank you for reply

I see now what you say. I will also make feature request in the appropriate area.

Thank you for helping

Comment

Working...

]]>