title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

How can I rip a track in Dalet and .......

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dude01

• Jul 2009

How can I rip a track in Dalet and .......

The program Dalet has it's own rip program Dalet Trackfiler Plus. When you rip a track using trackfiler you can direct this sound file in to the Dalet server sounds directory while you can categorize the song to a specified music catecory within Dalet, let's say "Hip-Hop". Can I do the same with dBpoweramp CD ripper? Thanks :smile2:
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: How can I rip a track in Dalet and .......

It is just a folder you need to write to?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• dude01

• Jul 2009

There are various folders within the program Dalet where the songs or other sounds are categorized and can be viewed on each Dalet workstation. For example categories for songs, (rock, slow rock, pop, disco, e.t.c.) ads, jingles spots and so on. The sound files for all these are stored in the dalet server. When the Dalet trackfiler is used, the program connects with the database on the server where the sound file is extracted and stored and at the same time you tell the program (Dalet Trackfiler) in which category you want the sound file to appear. From there on you double click the name of the file and fill in the details. So there are many folders to write to.

Comment

• daren
        dBpoweramp Enthusiast

• Apr 2002

Hi,

You can't do this directly from the dBpoweramp CD ripper. The CD ripper will allow you to create files which can be imported into Dalet, but not do the import itself.

The pro version of Audio Conversion Engine will do the import for you (and the file conversion, if necessary). Check out http://www.trinitysoftware.nl for more details.

Please contact us via the e-mail form on the website, if you would like pricing information and a demo version.

Best regards,
        Daren
        TrinitySoftware

Comment

• dude01

• Jul 2009

Thanks a bunch.

Regards
          Dude01

:smile2:

Comment

Working...

]]>