title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Help

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vr2000
    • May 2009

Help

Okay, I am a rookie at this, so please bear with me. Here is my situation. I have a library of music on my PC (Vista) saved on my iTunes software. I need to select certain tracks from my iTunes library, to alter their tempo, and save them to be able to burn the altered tracks to a CD. I have the following software to try and accomplish this: dbpoweramp music converter, dbpoweramp batch converter, and Audio Eddie Pro. As I understand it, I need to convert the iTunes library selections to a different format (mp3 for example) in order to use the Audio Eddie Pro. However, I cannot find the proper protocol to get the music from iTunes, into either of the converter software. I would appreciate ANY assistance in addressing this problem. Please do not go too heavily into tech-speak, since I may not be able to totally comprehend your suggestions. Thank you in advance for your help.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Help

Audacity can change the tempo, you will need to convert to wave, change then convert back.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>