title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Enable Pop Up Information Tips

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zoloft
    • Mar 2009

Enable Pop Up Information Tips

Hello there!

I am running DB Power Amp 13.1 on Vista Home Premium x64.

Due to a faulty Windows update, I had to re-install Vista, and therefore, all my software. Prior to this, I was always able to hover my mouse over an audio file, and DB Power Amp would 'pop-up" the information about this file. I LOVE that feature! Worth the price alone.

Problem is, since re-installing everything, it no longer works! In the configuration, I do have "Enable Pop-Up Information Tips" checked, with the default settings, exactly as it was before the re-install.

I am running Avira Internet Security 9.0.0.356.

Any suggestions what might be my issue?

Thanks very much for reading!

Zoloft
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Enable Pop Up Information Tips

Hold the mouse over a .txt (text) file, does it show any popup info for the text file?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Zoloft
      • Mar 2009

Spoon,

Thank you very much for the reply. I have attempted to hover the mouse over a text file, and no information pops up.

Comment

• LtData
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • May 2004

Then something had windows disable pop-up information. I believe in the Windows Folder Options under the View tab is an option that says something like "Show pop-up description for folder and desktop items." Is that option checked?

Comment

• Zoloft
          • Mar 2009

Yes! That was it! Thank you so very much!

Comment

Working...

]]>