title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

how do I fix the audio that was killed by dbpoweramp ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thelittleone
    • Mar 2009

how do I fix the audio that was killed by dbpoweramp ?

Hello,

I installed the dbpoweramp music converter r12.3 with a lot of plug ins- not all of them. I converted some files (flac to wma and flac to lossless). I finished the conversion, then the syncing to ipod. I had to restart my computer.

After rebooting:

I DO NOT HAVE ANY MORE SOUND / AUDIO from any player. The only sounds that I can hear are the sounds of Windows (from start-up or shut down).

VLC, WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER, YOUTUBE, ITUNES - NONE OF THEM CAN PLAY THE AUDIO. ALL OF THEM CAN PLAY THE VIDEO BUT EVERYTHING IS LIKE ON MUTE.

I still get the audio errors from windows when something pops up.

Itunes shows this error:" iTunes had detected a problem with your audio configuration. Audio/video playback may not operate properly " !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there is not even one player (out of maybe 6) in my computer that can play the audio.

I reinstalled the audio/video drivers from the motherboard. Nothing changed.

What should I do?

Thanks.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: how do I fix the audio that was killed by dbpoweramp ?

Nothing to do with dBpoweramp Music Converter as it does not touch the sound card...
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• thelittleone
      • Mar 2009

thanks spoon,

But I did not do absolutely nothing else. I had to restart because usually I can't see my esata hdd without restarting.

I do not know where to start !? :o:(:cry:

thanks.

Comment

• Teknojnky
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Dec 2006

esata should normally be hot pluggable/unpluggable.

maybe your having hardware issues (motherboard)?

Comment

Working...

]]>