title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Ripper: How do I use UPC in ripped file name ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bekkra
    • Apr 2008

Ripper: How do I use UPC in ripped file name ?

Hi,

I see that dbGrab lists the UPC code for most of my records. I need this number in the file names, and the only way I have yet found to do this is to include a key in the name and then use file system tools to replace the key with the had-written UPC code. This is mostly unnecessary, since the UPC code is accessible to the program.

While I am asking; why not allow all accessible meta data instead of a selected number of them ?

The file nam I'd need could look like this:

[artist]\[year] - [album]\[artist] - [IFVALUE][tag]UPC[],[tag]UPC[],UPC[] - [track] - [title]

where I have tried to include the key "UPC" verbatim when there is no UPC tag.

//
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Ripper: How do I use UPC in ripped file name ?

[tag]upc[] works on its own, does:

[IFVALUE]upc,[tag]UPC[],UPC[]

Not work?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• bekkra
      • Apr 2008

Re: Ripper: How do I use UPC in ripped file name ?

It didn't work in R12... :(

And it seems to work in R13 beta !!!

Wait a minute ... one thing does not work: the preview of the file name. When I enter your text, I get the default. Hm. Bah I got fooled by the GUI

Rofl, it was probably working all right from the minute I started to use the product but I had no (visual) clue :|

Anyway, thanks for the turbo response, Spoon.
      dbPoweramp rocks, I'm happy I found it :smile2:

//

Comment

Working...

]]>