title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

How do I make the TOOL TIPS show up?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • s1rrah
    • Feb 2008

How do I make the TOOL TIPS show up?

I've used DBpoweramp for along time and have always loved the tool tips.

Well recently, they quit popping up. I've just reinstalled the registered DBpoweramp Reference package and tool tips are enabled but nothing shows up when I hover over any media files (mp3 or otherwise).

Any ideas?

Thanks.
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: How do I make the TOOL TIPS show up?

Go into dBpoweramp Configuration (See "Need to find your version?" below) and go to the Music Converter tab and make sure the checkbox is enabled for the pop-up tips.

Comment

• s1rrah
      • Feb 2008

Originally posted by LtData
      Go into dBpoweramp Configuration (See "Need to find your version?" below) and go to the Music Converter tab and make sure the checkbox is enabled for the pop-up tips.
      Thanks for the reply, but as my original post states ... the option to enable tool tips is and has been enabled ... but they just don't show up. :(

Anyway ... I've disabled and re enabled the tool tips a bunch of times and they still never appear. Very strange...

Any other tips would be welcome.

Thanks again for the comment.

Comment

• LtData
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • May 2004

Try disabling the option, rebooting, re-enable it, reboot again, and then see if it works

Comment

Working...

]]>