title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

I can't convert my m3u files

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jeff1
    • Dec 2007

I can't convert my m3u files

When I right click my m3u files I don't get the conversion option on menu. What should I do so I can creat standard CD 's for my car Player.
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: I can't convert my m3u files

dMC r12 doesn't support m3u files, but if you open your file in notepad you can see what files are in the playlist and convret them individually.

Comment

• jeff1
      • Dec 2007

I opened mu3 file in notebookRight clicked and didn'tget conversion.Copied info and it opened my AOL player and recorded.Please give me a step by step to follow.

Comment

• LtData
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • May 2004

Nono, if you open the file in notepad, it has a list of the files that are in the playlist. If the files are on your computer, the path to the files is in the list.

Comment

• jeff1
          • Dec 2007

When I open m3u folder which I have to drag from my documents as it doesn't show there I get web page of origin. How do I save into a conversion enabled extension?

Comment

• LtData
            dBpoweramp Guru
            • May 2004

If the link is http, you need to save the link in your browser, which is hard to do in IE as it automatically starts playing the file. If the link is rstp or something else, you need a program that can capture an audio stream to a file.

Comment

• jeff1
              • Dec 2007

I am able to use Real Player to reach web site obtained from Notebook, Right clicking and then save as target brought track into mp3 ext. and saved in My Documents.These then converted on right click and burned onto playable CD in my car and home player.

Comment

Working...

]]>