title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

plz somebody can help me logik mp3 player

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hulya
    • Dec 2007

plz somebody can help me logik mp3 player

i have one logik hdd40 4 gb mp3 player .i tried to format.. but i dıdnt have driver for mp3 player .. after i tried to install logik hdd33 version driver of my mp3 player. after something happen but still dıdnt open mp3 player.. after i found real driver...i dıd install driver but, text looking reverse.i dont know why.
    somebody said me you must fınd "cSpiFw.bin" file for hdd40 versiyon or about database for mp3 player.. how shall i do. :cry:
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: plz somebody can help me logik mp3 player

Try the manufacturer's website for help regarding this kind of problem with your player.

Comment

• hulya
      • Dec 2007

i seached about logik web site but .i dıdnt fınd..i think web site dont have for this.

Comment

• Kerosene_pie
        • Dec 2007

Since I am around. I found the website earlier, but did not post it because it was completely useless. No drivers, no support, nothing, no models, and now I can't even find it again. Take that thing, and use it like a grenade. Throw it away as fast as possible, and save your brain from an explosion.

This website has nothing to do with your question, but since I am here, I will give you an example of what this company has caused with a simple search. Also, with the Sponsored link on the side of a search with "logik hdd40 4 gb mp3 player drivers" being wwwdotfixyadotcom, I would think that the company is not to reliable.

M says "Do some research about a product before you buy or steal it for crack money. At least to know whether it's a quality product, uh, or salable for that matter."

M

Comment

• hulya
          • Dec 2007

i have seen this web site. but there are not solution.i dont want to buy a new.i have buy 2 moth ago my mp3 player .

Comment

Working...

]]>