title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

editing tags

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pilly
    • Sep 2007

editing tags

i have the powerpack installed, and am supposed to be able to edit tags of music files, but when i edit them, how do i save it? i do rightclick-edit tag-and fill in trackname, artist and album, but nothing happens, the tag stays empty

thanks for the help
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: editing tags

Which audio type are you using? if you hold the mouse over one of the files does it show the ID Tag? if you select eidt tag again are the modifications present next time around?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• pilly
      • Sep 2007

I tried it on an mp3 file, I edited, and then held the mouse over the file, saw nothing of what I did, clicked edit again, and artist, album and title are still empty.

Comment

• pilly
        • Sep 2007

I tried it also with rightclick/properties/idtag, but also there nothing happens. I fill in artist, etc., and the "apply" button doesn't work, so I click "OK", but the changes aren't saved.....

Comment

• pilly
          • Sep 2007

I think I found the problem, the file name was in Hebrew and it seems the program doesn't understand the file because of that.

Comment

• pilly
            • Sep 2007

Since it was Hebrew music, I had the name of Map, submap and files in Hebrew, and because of that I couldn't do anything with the files, also converting didn't work, so now I have to change everything to latin letters.

The editing I tried to do before was in latin though, just the filename in Hebrew.

Comment

• LtData
              dBpoweramp Guru
              • May 2004

What version of dMC are you using?

Comment

Working...

]]>