title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

How do I stop dbpoweramp automatically playing my music collection

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ozzieboy
    • Apr 2007

How do I stop dbpoweramp automatically playing my music collection

Whenever I start dbpoweramp, or everytime I play a CD and the CD is finished, dbpoweramp starts to play "my music collection" automatically. How do I stop this happening?
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: How do I stop dbpoweramp automatically playing my music collection

What version of dMC are you using, r11.5?

Comment

• xoas
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Apr 2002

Re: How do I stop dbpoweramp automatically playing my music collection

Ozzieboy-
      It sounds like your issue is with the dBpowerAMP Audio Player (or dAP).
      dAP will automatically play in certain situations. Two such situations apply to your problem:
      1. If you have any tracks lined up in the Queue to be played (the Queue is represented on the bottom portion of the MMC screen) dAP will start to try to play these once it is finished with playing your CD, the way to prevent this is to clear your queue;
      2. If you have dAP set to Random Play, once it has been activated to play your CD it will proceed to find other items in MMC to play. You can prevent this by turning Random play off (you may have to turn Selective play off as well, I can't confirm this right now). Or you can enter Selective play and unselect all the tracks in MMC and I believe that would do the same thing less elegantly.

If neither of thes applies to your situation, please let us know.

Good luck and best wishes,
      Bill

Comment

Working...

]]>