title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

How can I access dbpowerAMP via the command line.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sheepcentral

• Apr 2006

How can I access dbpowerAMP via the command line.

I am writing a script, more on that later and I would like to integrate it with dbpAMP. To do this I really need to be able to "speak" to it using the command line (specifying tags, source etc) how can I do this? Or if not something simular.
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru

• May 2004

Re: How can I access dbpowerAMP via the command line.

You can only access dMC via Scripting; there is no command-line access. See here for some examples: http://dbpoweramp.com/developer-scripting-dmc.htm

Do note there is a forum especially for questions regarding scripting: It is the Developer section of this forum.

Comment

• sheepcentral

• Apr 2006

I know that this should probably go in the scripting forum but there isn't a great deal point in making a new topic for something pretty simular, if it really bugs you then go ahead and move it.

Anyway is there a way to access the scripting functions using Python as I only know Python and that is what the rest of my script is in?

Thanks,
      Michael.

Comment

• LtData
        dBpoweramp Guru

• May 2004

I don't know, as I've never used Python and I've never written a script for dMC.

Comment

Working...

]]>