title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Question about volume

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • skyykj
    • Mar 2006

Question about volume

Hello,
    After I converted my music file, the volume have decreased from the original level. Are there any option of the converter that amplify the volume?
    Thanks
  • xoas
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2002

Re: Question about volume

Assuming you have a registered or an active trial version of the Power Pack, you can use the Volume Normalization DSP effect (I'd recommend Simple Volume Normalization set at a standard level of around 95-98% of maximum). This will boost the loudness of quiet sections of tracks and of quiet tracks overall. It will not decrease the volume of loud tracks or of loud sections within a track.

If you used dBpowerAMP Audio Player for plaing your audio, then you could use the Automatic Volume Boost feature of dAP (although dAP has to play a track all the way through one time to set the boost level, if any boost is neded).

dBpowerAMP Music Converter r12 will eventually support ReplayGain but as of yet (it is in early alpha development) it does not.

Best wishes,
    Bill

Comment

Working...

]]>