title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Can not convert or condense wav's correctly

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • konajill

• Dec 2005

Can not convert or condense wav's correctly

I was here a short time ago on this subject but due to a computer problem lost all of my notes so I am back to square one..
    I used to use the dbpower amp program all the time to condense my songs down so that I could use them in stationery that I make up on here and used to have a choice of mono with different settings but that is no longer a choice for me as the only thing I get is something with CBR on it and I believe I was told that I needed come certain codecs to do this but what they were I do not now know and also where I get them from and once I have them where to put them on the computer so that this wonderful program will once again work right for me. No one has been able to give me any ideas at all.
    I am using Windows XP home with all of the current updates on it so would really appreciate any help that anyone can do for me. Thanks in advance Sandy
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru

• May 2004

Re: Can not convert or condense wav's correctly

I think this is where you left off? http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthread.php?t=9493

Comment

Working...

]]>