title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

help with playlists....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • natedog_oz
    • Jan 2006

help with playlists....

Howdy

Is there another way to make playlists other than selecting individual tracks from My Music Collection?

I found the Playlist creator deal.... that's great..... but is there a way to turn tracks in the "En-Queue" area into a playlist?!?!

I hope someone out there has some clues!

Cheers
    Natedog
  • xoas
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2002

Re: help with playlists....

I don't know for sure what you are aiming to do.

You can, of course, create playlists outside of MMC simply by selecting files, right-clicking and selecting Add To Playlist.

Within MMC, you an select one or more files and use them to create a Playlist.

You can, within MMC, load tracks from the queue to a playlist but only one at a time.
    The only exception is that if you add a group of tracks to the queue all at once, when they are first added to the queue, all tracks will be highlighted and you could, at this point only, add the group of files from the queue to a playlist all together. But you could equally well select the tracks and add them to a playlist either before queueing or without adding them to the queue at all.

For more power with handling queues (including adding tracks from a queue to a playlist) you could try Donny's QueMaster application (available here:
    http://www.quemaster.com/quemaster/index.html ). In QueMaster you can select multiple tracks from a queue and add them to a playlist as a group rather than one at a time.

Those are my ideas. If you have any questions about these options, or if anyone else has other ideas, please feel free to let us know.

Best wishes,
    Bill

Comment

• natedog_oz
      • Jan 2006

Re: help with playlists....

Thanks for the tips Bill.

I'll monkey around with these ideas and see if it does what I'm hoping.

Honestly, I could dive into a whole bunch of music management questions. It would be great if there was a class somewhere that I could take!!

I'll hold off on all those other questions for now......

Thanks for the help! I'll be posting more, soon!

Cheers
      Nate

Comment

Working...

]]>