title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

First time post,new to this group,suggestions needed

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rainbowblues
    • Dec 2005

First time post,new to this group,suggestions needed

I'm new to this group, I,m 51 years old and this is new to me. The question I'm asking is how do I convert an OMG format to an MP3 format. I had a sony player(that was stolen) and a good percentage of my music is still tied up in the (Sony Juke Box) program. I want to move all my music to another folder so I can use one of my other MP3 players to listen to the music, (that seems to be held hostage by Sony.) I could use any suggestions anyone has.

Thank You,
    DAVID.
  • xoas
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2002

Re: First time post,new to this group,suggestions needed

Please refer to the lead post in this thread from the DRM/CD Copy Protection of the Forum:

Your only other alternative to using the Hi-MD program, if you can play these files on your computer, is to record them afrom your sound card as you play them. dBpowerAMP Music Converter can do this through the Auxilary Input feature. But if you have a large number of these files, I would recommend the Hi-MD program (assuming it will work for you).

Good luck and best wishes,
    Bill

Comment

• gameplaya15143
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • Sep 2005

Originally posted by rainbowblues
      (that seems to be held hostage by Sony.)
      that doesn't surprise me.. sony = :teufel12:

if you have access to the original CDs, it would be much much better if you re-ripped them. better quality, and easier.

Comment

• rainbowblues
        • Dec 2005

I just wanted to thank you for the suggestions. David :smile2:

Comment

Working...

]]>