title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Hi, I'm new to this forum and need help

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • True`
    • Nov 2005

Hi, I'm new to this forum and need help

Hi, umm i have fraps and i made a movie using fraps and i have everything done and im using windows movie maker and im really good at but idont no why it is doing this to me every time i try saving to my computer which makes it into a movie .avi ? iono, it says " Fraps could not allocate codec.dll " PLEASE HELP!

THANK YOU!
  • dbample
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Oct 2002

Re: Hi, I'm new to this forum and need help

Originally posted by True`
    Hi, umm i have fraps and i made a movie using fraps and i have everything done and im using windows movie maker and im really good at but idont no why it is doing this to me every time i try saving to my computer which makes it into a movie .avi ? iono, it says " Fraps could not allocate codec.dll " PLEASE HELP!
    Hmmm. WHat does it have to do with dBpowerAMP? I am not getting it. Anyway, if the problem is with FRAPS, why don't you go and try their support:

and Contact Form:

Comment

• True`
      • Nov 2005

I dont no wats wrong but do i need another program with fraps? because I need help.

Comment

• ChristinaS
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Apr 2004

You cannot get whatever help you need with fraps here. You have to go to their site.

Comment

• neilthecellist
          dBpoweramp Guru
          • Dec 2004

You're missing VirtualDub, that's why. Win Movie Maker just sucks at making AVI's. I also recommend DivX6, if you don't have that already.

But like Christina said, you'll get more help at the Fraps support section, so go there.

Comment

Working...

]]>