title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Audio TO Video

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • flaviss
    • Sep 2005

Audio TO Video

I want to include a recording of a radio program on a DVD for a broadcast portfolio DVD, along with other video tracks (why I am not just using a CD)

I cannot find a way to add an audio track to a DVD as anything other than background music for a menu.

So I want to convert an audio file to a video file, just with no picture.

Currently its in wav format.

I have tried the file renamer codec for DB poweramp but when I try it as an mpg or mpeg it switches it to a nero audio file for some reason. I've also tried the Windows Media Encoder, it will convert it to a windows audio file for me but not a video file.

Anyone help?
  • ChristinaS
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2004

Re: Audio TO Video

You cannot convert an audio file to video, at least not in dBpowerAMP.

But if you are using Windows XP, take a look at Windows Movie Maker. You can add an audio track (wav or wma) to a video and combine it all to make a new wmv video.

Some DVD burning programs will take a wmv to make a dvd. Sonic MyDVD does it I think. probably others as well.

Otherwise you will need some video editing software. Most is either not free or will not handle the mpg format for an output, not without having a paid license.

Comment

• neilthecellist
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Dec 2004

Re: Audio TO Video

VirtualDub.

Comment

Working...

]]>