title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

ipod song title recognition

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sal

ipod song title recognition

I'm trying to download mp3 music files to my new ipod within itunes. Only some of the music I have on my computer is recognised as having a song title etc, (although it all seems to be there when I look within 'my computer') the rest within itunes is listed only as track numbers so I don't know what is what.
    when I manually try to import files, that doesn't work either, I just get more track numbers. I don't know why only some files are recognised, whilst others aren't.
    Any ideas?
  • omnibus89
    • Jul 2006

Re: ipod song title recognition

ok, I think I've had this issue. Does dbpa actually show the tags (or just the filename) and what type are they? The reason I ask this is that some grabbers/people will just give the file a formatted filename, not an actual ape or id3 tag. Then iTunes will have issues. If this is the case, edit/create the tags before importing. There are ways to write tags from filenames and vice versa with dbpa or another program like tagscanner.

Comment

Working...

]]>