title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Download and Power Pack not working

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tstrong
    • Jun 2004

Download and Power Pack not working

I have tried to download Arrange Music (215KB) (Arrange audio files based on ID Tag), it seems to be a broken link both here and on your website.

I am unsuccessful in ripping a CD and having either dMC Audio CD Input or Power Pack create an Artist named folder with an Album named sub-folder which will contain all the audio files. I have to manually setup the file folder structure for each album.

I also can not get the Power Pack to name the ripped songs with the track number followed by the artist name and finally the song name.
  • Razgo
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Download and Power Pack not working

the dowmload works fine at my end. try using a download manager instead maybe.

audio cd input relies on you being connected to the internet and using freedb server to remotely collect the album/song info.

Comment

• Tstrong
      • Jun 2004

Sorry for my confusion. The link posted at this URL http://www.dbpoweramp.com/dmc-power-pack.htm under "Power Pack Extra" Download: Arrange Music (215KB) Arrange audio files based on ID Tag does seem to be broken. I was able to find a download link at t he bottom of your codecs page that does work.

Regarding my question for Artist/Album folder/subfolder creation, I guess the program is incapable of setting up this folder structure. It would be nice to autocreate a folder structure for ripping songs. I will continue to manually create an Artist folder and an Album subfolder. The freedb server works just fine in extracting all the info for the albums prior to ripping.

Thx for the quick response

Comment

• Razgo
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

spoon will have to update the link then. go here to the bottom of the page to get it: http://www.dbpoweramp.com/codec-central.htm

it does to folder/file structure. just click on options in cd audio input then click on "set" on the "file creation" line. it will then convert create any way you want it too. album-artist\track or whatever.

it pays to read the help files too. here is a small quote from the dmc audio cd input help file.

Rip to Folder: location ripped tracks are stored, combined with File Creation to determine the final filenames. File Creation can be set to store audio files in a layout of your choice - want each album in separate folders? really easy, just click Set. The audio format used is specified with Rip To, same as set with Rip >> Rip To menu earlier. Write ID Tags if checked stores tracks details, such as Artist and Album within the audio file (not all audio formats support ID Tags).

Comment

Working...

]]>