title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

dmc is officially number one

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Razgo
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

dmc is officially number one

dmc has hit the lead at download.com http://www.download.com/sort/3150-2140-0-1-4.html?
  • drspy00
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Apr 2004

Re: dmc is officially number one

Thats great news. lets hope it can make it to 100%

Comment

• Paddy
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • Jan 2003

That's Excellent news :D

I've been keeping an eye on the rankings over the last few months and I thought it should go to the top spot any time soon.

Now just need DAP to get to No. 1 as well, last i looked it was about 25th with only a few million downloads to go to get to the top!!

Comment

• donny
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Oct 2002

well, we can at least hope that dap will get into top 5 or 10 in the near future... it will take a lot to get some users off of standard programs like winamp (or similar). most people just don't want to put any time into getting used to it...

but dMC is older, and it has shown what it can do

Comment

• Razgo
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

yeh i think we need to start a whole new thread on dap? it has lacked attention i think mainly due to the focus on dmc. but siince spoon is talking about joining the two together but still availible seperatly, this could make a huge difference.

peronally i would like to see spoon just tidy up on the existing software a little and join them all together as one package with "streaming" of course and then release it

oh and on a side note: would be cool to see dap using something like this: jukiejam
          and crossed with hathor media server
          Last edited by Spoons; June 24, 2004, 11:46 AM.

Comment

• Spoon
            Administrator
            • Apr 2002

It think a new version of dAP will help, new skin, enhanced media library, just need to find the time.
            Spoon
            www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Razgo
              Administrator
              • Apr 2002

welcome back Spoon! hope you had a good time away. i think once you decide what changes and steps need to be taken you will do it in no time at all

Comment

Working...

]]>