title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

dbpoweramp telling me i dont have c2 why

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • enhearten
    • Oct 2011

dbpoweramp telling me i dont have c2 why

im a bit confused and need some direction i have a asus drw-2014lt dvd drive this drive is suppose to be c2 capable, the hardware report states that it is and EAC has said that it is, but when i do the test as recommended infor dbpoweramp like the setup guide it tells me that the drive does not support c2 pointers, can anyone shed some light as to what to do, should select it or not use it????
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: dbpoweramp telling me i dont have c2 why

Only by testing for c2 pointers can you be sure, with EAC you are testing on a damaged disc?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• enhearten
      • Oct 2011

never mind spoon, sorry to waste your time it looks like i dont have c2, eac with a damaged disc says i do not have c2 support either, that sucks i thought i had perfect drive no cache, accurate stream, but no c2 doh!

Comment

• enhearten
        • Oct 2011

update: i had one disc i was ripping first one to come up with a insecure rip, failed twice i was curious and tested c2 with dbpoweramp and eac and both came up with that i do have c2 detection, now the original discs i tried to detect this feaure with were scratched in such a way it most definatley should have presented errors as well i did the black marker, i guess you need to have the right cd to test for this feature otherwise you get a negative result. just thought i would let you all know

Comment

• dbfan
          dBpoweramp Guru
          • Jan 2011

It does not sound like c2 is working correctly, as the black marker test should always flag c2

Comment

Working...

]]>