title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

newly purchased

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • neroon
    • Dec 2008

newly purchased

just purchased the "dbpoweramp" for a new computer,I have installed it at least 3 times but when I go to convert files all I get are error messages to the tune of my registration has expired any help would be great thanks in advance
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: newly purchased

What are you converting from and to? if you look in dBpoweramp Configuration does it say it is registered? What is the exact expiry message shown?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• neroon
      • Dec 2008

I am trying to convert OGG files to wav files.I add the files that need to be converted ,select the files to be converted to wav, everything seems to be fine until then I press the convert button the program seeme to work then it asks me if its ok to overwrite the files I press ok then a message pops up saying that my trial has expired,which I don't understand because I just bought it.I did try a free trial before purchasing the program but I thought that it was uninstalled when I installed the version that was purchased.Any help would be great.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Try uninstalling, reboot windows and reinstall.

Also be sure you are using dBpoweramp, because normally Ogg >> Wav would never show an expired message unless converting to wav-mp3.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>