title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Use on more than one machine

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • arthurb
    • Feb 2008

Use on more than one machine

Hello,
    I searched for this question and was surprised to not find it in the forums, so, at the risk of asking the obvious: if I purchase the Power Pack or the Reference versions of dBpa, can I use them on more than one machine. I would certainly like to put on a laptop as well as my desktop PC, and maybe on a server if I ever get round to building it. Can you tell me your policy? Please note that I am not bothered if I cannot use AMG on more than one machine, I am really only interested in the conversion codecs and utilities and the tag editing.
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: Use on more than one machine

Yes, you can use dMC on multiple computers with one license. However, AMG can only be used on one computer per license.

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

To clarify: can be used on more than one machine for home use (non-commercial), provided the program is not used simultaneously on both machines.
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• arthurb
        • Feb 2008

Thanks to you both, that was what I expected and needed for domestic use.

Comment

Working...

]]>