title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Change my acount items

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wonni
    • Jan 2008

Change my acount items

Hello, and excuse my English, I´m from Spain :o

How can I change my acount items (e-amail, nick...etc) for dbPower converter that I have registered.

Thank You

Kind Regards
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: Change my acount items

The e-mail is changed via the "User CP" link on the left side of the window above the "Post Reply" or "Post Thead" button towards the top.
    Your nick can only be changed by registering a new account.

Comment

• Xenokyn
      • Sep 2010

Re: Change store e-mail

Hi, I'm not sure if this is what the OP was asking, but I need to change my e-mail associated with the store page (http://reg.dbpoweramp.com/store/), not the forums. The forum e-mail and store e-mail can be different, and I can't figure out how to change the store e-mail. I will need to do this soon, because my store e-mail is associated with an ISP I won't be using for much longer. Once I switch to a new ISP, that e-mail address will be inaccessable to me.
      Using the User CP like LtData said will only change the forum e-mail, how do I change the store account e-mail?

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Re: Change store e-mail

The store email can be ignored, if at a later date you need to purchase something additional, create a new account on the store. What is important is the registration retrieval and this tracks order numbers.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>