title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Registration

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Willem
    • May 2007

Registration

Hi there

I have a little problem about this product if that is the correct way to discribe it. I have been using this product for a while and I like what it can do.

I have dMC-r5.exe, dMC-PowerPack.exe and dBpowerAMP-codec-wmav8.exe
    if that means anything to you guys. I've had them since 2005 with no problems. I recently updated those files and they are now on a trial basis for x amount of days. I would like to register it as I only use it to convert WMA, MP2 or WAV files to MP3 format. I do not us it for ripping or burning CD's as I have another program for that and Licenced. (Ots DJ)

What I like is to pay a one of registration fee and not anually. I work for our local radio station and we are all volunteers. So some of the music and audio programs that we get from our suppliers over the internet, sometimes come as MP2 or WAV format or that new one m4a that need converting.
    Any help would be greatfully excepted.

Willem
    NSW, Australia
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Registration

Re-issue registered version of dBpowerAMP can be downloaded from this page:

(clicking the above link from your email program might not open the link, copy and paste it into the title bar).

Enter your Order reference / receipt number when asked, a download link is presented under this link is a user name and password, it is required when the download link is clicked. An 'Overview of Process' guide which shows how to download can also be found on the registration page given above.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>