title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Lost MP3 Encoder

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LMatto
    • Mar 2007

Lost MP3 Encoder

When my trial ran out I registered (and paid) for the Powerpack & MP3 Encoder License. The following day either due to this download or something else that was changed on my computer, I got a serious error. Several days later I tried to synch my mobile audio device and Media Player wouldn't recognize it. I restored my computer to an earlier date and lost my MP3 encoding ability (I'm back to the trial dbconverter and it is saying my license expired). I tried to go back to my order confirmation with the links, but the links have now expired because it has been 1 week. Since I paid for this, I'm hoping there is a way I can get it back as I do want to continue converting my files to mp3 format. Can you help?

One other question: when I got the new powerpack, I found the coverter to be less helpful than before. Such as, during the trial I was able to delete the old files while converting them. I did not see anything like that on the new one. Plus, even the ID tag wasn't as good either. Something was missing (either song or artist I can't remember?)

Please help!
    Thanks.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Lost MP3 Encoder

See here:

It takes around 1 week for your order number to appear in this database.

Delete Source and ID Tag options are now part of DSP effects, see the DSP Effect beta test (beta section of this forum)
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• LMatto
      • Mar 2007

I know I downloaded the new stuff and I received an email with confirmation, but I'm not CERTAIN that I registered. Would the link to register have followed this verbage? I don't remember if I clicked on this link or not:

Install 'All Media Guide (AMG)' 1 year subscription after installing dBpoweramp Reference, installation must be made within 3 months from todays date. The link supplied is the only link issued (save this message). Download AMG license:

I guess my question is....how can I get the Powerpack / Converter I purchased back? I have a confirmation #. What are you suggesting I do?

Thanks for the info on the other features. I will check that out.

Comment

• LMatto
        • Mar 2007

Sorry, one more post. I tried the registration link. Thanks. I'll see if that works. I think I can use the confirmation number on that.

Comment

Working...

]]>