title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Hats off

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jt25741
    • Nov 2006

Hats off

Hi dbPowerAMP Folks:

I just wanted to thank you all for creating and supporting a great product. I am a technical guy, but without gobs of free time and patience. I wanted to convert my 300 or so CDs to FLAC for my coming Squeezebox and wanted the most efficient path to produce a quality archive. After experimenting with EAC with FLAC, Yahoo Music Jukebox and others I was getting frustrated. The EAC solution was too time consuming and a kludge in my mind, even though very popular. Then I came across your product.

Your product is easy to use, very fast, and reliable. I am extremely impressed, so I just had to write this. After completing the RIP of my library over the weekend(a little over 2 min per disk -- cool!), I had some issues with incorrect tagging(my mistake). Reading about many solutions there, I got dizzy. Then again, I just used the tag editor and changed all the Genres in any directory I needed in about 5 seconds each....fantastic! Again -- hats-off, you made my weekend fun with a great sense of accomplishment.

Good Listening!

Jim
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Hats off

Thanks!
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>