title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Karaoke

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ianrobertson
    • Mar 2006

Karaoke

How can I convert a .cda file to another karaoke file type that supports graphics? :komisch9:
  • xoas
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2002

Re: Karaoke

I think you would need a program to create the type of karaoke files you suggest. dMC (dBpowerAMP Music Converter) cannot createt such files by itself. It may be possible for you to use dMC to rip files to a format that your karaoke-with graphics-file-generating program can use but I suspect that you will need to find the program and determine what sort of audio files it needs.

Perhaps another user can provide some more solid recommendation as to how to accomplish what you are wanting to do.

Best wishes,
    Bill

Comment

• ChristinaS
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Apr 2004

You could start by telling us what those karaoke file types are called, the extension they have. Then we can search in Google and find programs that may create them.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

AudioGrabber can.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• ChristinaS
          dBpoweramp Guru
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Spoon
          AudioGrabber can.
          I understand the user wants to MAKE karaoke files that support graphics, not read and convert them.

Probably something like this: http://www.mtu.com/ - see the last item.

Here's a search: http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...LG:en&q=cd%2Bg
          Last edited by ChristinaS; March 26, 2006, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Working...

]]>