title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

dBA Software when Windows is Restored

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cali650
    • Mar 2006

dBA Software when Windows is Restored

[B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=Black]Do I have to buy the dBA music converter software again if my Windows software gets restorted? Because I will buy the software, but that's the question that troubles me because i end thinking I have to re-buy the music software again and it wouldn't be worth it buying if my computer crashes out of no where and having to buy the software all over again every time my computer crashes. Thanks.
  • LtData
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2004

Re: dBA Software when Windows is Restored

From http://www.dbpoweramp.com/dmc-power-register.htm:
    Registration Entitlement

Registration entitles free version upgrades throughout the life of product (Music Converter / Sveta Portable Audio / CD Writer), illustrate believe in fair use: registration is not locked to a single PC, or portable player (Sveta Portable Audio).
    Existing Registrations
    Registered programs can re-download through Registered Download Retrieval. In the first week after registering download from link provided in email receipt.
    As you can see, you can get a new copy of a registered version even if you lose the order number.

Moved to General
    Last edited by LtData; March 24, 2006, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Working...

]]>