title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Support for Optorite DD0201 DVD-Burner?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Decepticon
    • Nov 2002

Support for Optorite DD0201 DVD-Burner?

Hi Spoon,

I finally bought a DVD-Burner, in this case the Optorite DD0201, which can be found on the following webpage:

This website is for sale! optorite.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, optorite.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

When I use the dMC CD Writer it takes a good minute or two to burn the first track. It eventually finishes burning the CD, but the first track is garbage, a loud screeching noise. The other tracks appear to be fine although I did notice a skip in one of them. When I burn an audio CD using Nero it burns just fine and there is no lengthy delay during the lead-in or actual burn of the file.

Thanks
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Support for Optorite DD0201 DVD-Burner?

Are you able to try different CD-R discs?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Decepticon
      • Nov 2002

I tried 2 different types of CDRs. Burned fine with Nero, but not with dMC Cd-Writer.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

It must be the DVDness of the drive that is causing problems, even for CD-R writing, I hope to write a DVD version sometime next year.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Unregistered

Originally posted by Spoon
          It must be the DVDness of the drive that is causing problems, even for CD-R writing, I hope to write a DVD version sometime next year.
          My Optorite DD0203 DVD R=+/- RW+/- burner isn't recognized by either dbpowerAMP CD Writer or Nero Express (which came with the computer that includes the DVD burner). I can burn data CDs with WinXP's utility, but no audio CDs. I need to be able to convert mp3s to WAV, I think. Then would WinXP burn them as audio CDs I can play in my stereo or car? Any suggestions?

Comment

• Spoon
            Administrator
            • Apr 2002

There might be a new version of Nero.
            Spoon
            www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>