title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

CD Writer Track Length Problem

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • skypilotpete
    • May 2009

CD Writer Track Length Problem

I am burning 8 mp3 tracks to gapless audio CD (80min) using CD Writer.

If I add up the duration of the list of tracks in the top window of CD Writer, the total time is 82 mins 21 secs.

However, in the bottom window, CD Writer says that the total duration of the compilation is 41 mins 13 secs, 51% of the CD space, and no warning is given that the compilation is too big for the CD.

The correct time of the compilation is 82 mins 21 secs (checked by playing the individual mp3 tracks).

When CD Writer actually burns the audio CD, no warning is given that the compilation is too big. The CD burns, and when I play it, the last track is cut off just before the end, presumably because the compilation is too large.

Can anyone help me get CD Writer correctly displaying the overall length of the compilation?

I use Windows XP Pro SP3, CD Writer 3.1 (registered), dbPoweramp 13.3.
    LG GH22NP20 burner.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: CD Writer Track Length Problem

If the source files were not 44.1KHz 16 bit before adding then the length on the disc will be shown wrong. It is a known issue which will be fixed at the next update.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>