title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

DiscMaker "Forte" VS VinPower "The Cube"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • etgohome
    • Jul 2008

DiscMaker "Forte" VS VinPower "The Cube"

Basically they are the same machine. I guess the only comparison is the after service. However, I do wanna know its feedback and your personal opinion. Thanks!
  • bhoar
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Sep 2006

Re: DiscMaker "Forte" VS VinPower "The Cube"

Originally posted by etgohome
    Basically they are the same machine. I guess the only comparison is the after service. However, I do wanna know its feedback and your personal opinion. Thanks!
    Both of these are self-contained duplicator robots that don't connect to a computer (no usb ports on the back, for example). So, out of the box they do not work with any of the products supported by this forum.

Do you know any more about the robot controller? e.g. do you happen to know if the robot controller is a 2/3-wire rs-232 interface that could potentially be used to harness the robotics for use with the batch ripper?

I've also been trying to get my hands on the aleratec robots (both the multi-drive robot-arm models and their new 'robo racer ls' peripheral) to see if they can be used in a similar manner (they all have usb ports, but I'm not sure if they follow the standard method of robot control e.g. over a usb to serial bridge).

-brendan
    Last edited by bhoar; 07-30-2008, 03:55 AM.

Comment

• EliC
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • May 2004

Re: DiscMaker "Forte" VS VinPower "The Cube"

Do you have one or are you getting one? How big is your library? what will you be using it for?

Comment

Working...

]]>