title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

New Version

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • javajeff
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Jan 2006

New Version

I was interested in trying the new version of Writer, but it says that I have to download the newest version of dbpoweramp...v13. I bought CD Writer Powerpack for $24.95 a ways back, and never really used writer. I bought the whole thing because it included dbpoweramp, which was the program that I really wanted. Now it says I have to pay an upgrade fee if I want the newest version of dbpoweramp. I am very confused. Someone please explain.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: New Version

If you go to registration retrieval you are correct R2 of CD writer is given out, that is because it is final release and R3 is still beta. I am finishing help files for R3 CD writer, it will go to full release next week, then you will be able to download R13 and R3 CD writer from reg retrieval for no cost, as they say: hang in there.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• javajeff
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • Jan 2006

Re: New Version

Spoon,

Sweet! Thanks! I have been recommending dbpoweramp to everyone I encounter over the years. While there are free alternatives, I really trust it more.

Regards,

javajeff

Comment

Working...

]]>