title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

I broke my CD Writer

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dgn
    • Feb 2008

I broke my CD Writer

Or at least I think I did. I may have deleted a file it needed. :o

When I try to move a file over to the left side to be burned, I get a popup with this message:
    Unknown command line: '<UseLastSettings> <Skip finished>'

I tried reinstalling it, including uninstalling first, and that didn't help. Does anyone have any suggestions?
    Last edited by dgn; 02-24-2008, 12:49 AM.
  • xoas
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Apr 2002

Re: I broke my CD Writer

It sounds like you are using CD Writer r2 (the version downloadable through the Products page) and not CD Writer r3 bete from the beta section of the forum..
    Assuming you have this version properly installed with the codecs you need, if you access files to be burned by first opening CD Writer, you select the tracks to be burned in the lower right hand corner and click on the black arrow. I don't recall this program as having the drag and drop properties that seem to underlie your actions.

Can you check this again, and if I am misunderstanding your process could you tell me the process you are using to try to get files prepared for burning in CD Writer? Are you trying to burn a standard audio CD or an mp3/wma CD?

Best wishes,
    Bill

Comment

• dgn
      • Feb 2008

Yes, it's the version I got from the products page. I move a file over to the left by selecting a track or tracks and then clicking on the black arrow pointing to the left. Audio CD or mp3, I get the same error.

Thanks for your help.
      Last edited by dgn; 02-24-2008, 12:50 AM.

Comment

• xoas
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Apr 2002

Have you installed the codecs for CD Writer from Lgacy Codec Central here: http://www.dbpoweramp.com/legacy/cod...ral-legacy.htm and NOT from Codec Central? If you have version 12+ of dBpowerAMP Music Converter, did you remember to install CD Writer r2 and your legacy codecs to a different folder than dMC r12+ ?

Bill

Comment

Working...

]]>