title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

batch ripping doesn't work

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • harjac
    • Dec 2011

batch ripping doesn't work

Hi,

I purchased Dbpoweramp, downloaded and installed the batch ripping addon then the Nimbie and codecs.
    Yesterday it worked no problem.
    today only single Cd ripping works no batch ripping, Nimbie is not recognized by batch ripping only by cd-ripping.

Any idea ?

Thanks

Harold
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: batch ripping doesn't work

Are you able to use the Nimbie with the software which came with the nimbie? This will proove the nimbie is still functioning as should..
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• harjac
      • Dec 2011

OK, that's my initial question in a senese!

I was wondering... do you have to start the QQripper software before using Batchripper and do you have to set your ripping preferences in CD-ripper before starting Batch-ripper ?

when I switch the Nimbie on, there is a small window that opens up and displays an "initializing" process loading 2 or three drivers apparently...
      The Nimbie works ( although I never manage to get any results by pressing the "load" nor the "unload" buttons on its front panel. ) it works to rip a single cd bur when I start Batch-ripping the Nimbie's drive is greyed out and cannot be activated.

If I use the QQripper they provided then it goes through the initializing process then loads a cd and says ready to rip.

Harold

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

The drive has simply changed letters, re run the Batch Ripper configuration and reconfigure the drive for Nimbie.

You do not need their qqripper to run batch ripper, although you do need the right drivers installed.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• harjac
          • Dec 2011

Hi Spoon,

Congratulations!
          Ok so it was the drive letter that was displaced indeed.
          In fact very simply a USB key had been unplugged and that shifted the Nimbie back from drive letter "M" to "G".

But...

I think Dbpoweramp should be able to manage such situations, just like the Batch-ripper software should be integrated with the CD-Ripper software and with all the settings made available for adjustments in one and the same environment.

Thanks for the help!

Happy New Year,

Harold

Comment

Working...

]]>