title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Where is the catolog * tag??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dariodb
    • Dec 2011

Where is the catolog * tag??

Hi,

Just got the NIMBIE, and start ripping with the Batch Ripper.

The problem i have is that we need the information catalog * for each song/CD? Ths information is provided by AMG & GD3 (I bougth have accounts and lookups available)
    How can i make batch ripper put these tags in the MP3 files? When I'm ripping the same CD with dBPoweramp CD Ripper(Non Batch) I get all the information including the catalog *.

This is VERY important for us...!

Best Regards,

Dario.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Where is the catolog * tag??

AMG have ISRC and UPC for some discs, GD3 has Catalog Number for some discs, these tags need enabling if you click 'edit' next to profile in Batch Ripper >> Options >> Metadata & ID Tag options
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• dariodb
      • Dec 2011

Hi Spoon,

Thank you for your reply!
      But, I'm still not able to get this info in the MP3 Files..

When i click 'Edit' next to profile, the normal CD ripper starts, then i go to Options, then i click 'Options' next to Meta Data & ID Tag. There the Catalog * is enabled!

The strange thing is that when i RIP the same CD in the CD Ripper(not batch) this information is available..

Another thing that is strange, is that when ripping with batch ripper the album name is "Disco Heaven" where when ripped with the normal ripper it is Disco Heaven, Disc 2. Maybe this can help.

I hope you can help us!

Best Regards,

Dario.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

It suggests that GD3 is not working in Batch Ripper, if you rip a very popular CD it should have album art more than 400x400 (which is the maxium from AMG), this would verify that GD3 is working.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• dariodb
          • Dec 2011

Hi Spoon,

You're rigth about that! When I disselect all the other providers, and only select GD3 then the result is No Meta Data Found..
          When i rip the CD with encode center from GD3, i get the catalog information. I'm 100% sure the username and password is rigth.

Any suggestions on what the problem could be?

Thank you.

Comment

• Spoon
            Administrator
            • Apr 2002

The GD3 dbpoweramp username and password are different, you have to contact gd3 to get the account switched over.
            Spoon
            www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• dariodb
              • Dec 2011

Hi Spoon,

That works! Thank you.
              Maybe you can help me to get it all working before I start ripping the total collection...

- Do you know how it is possible, that when i rip A CD with Encode Center(GD3) i get ISRC info in the MP3 files, and when i rip the same CD with dbPoweramp it is not there. GD3 is enabled and working(thanks to your tip..), and also the ISRC tag is enabled in Meta Data & ID tag Options.

- Also it looks like AMG or GD3 in combination with Batch Ripper does not give the catalog * most of the time(only with some CD's). But when i search on there website http://www.allmusic.com/ for the same CD's there is always catalog * information available.

Sorry for bodering you again with these questions, but for us it is very important to have either the ISRC code or Catalog * of the CD for each track. Because we need it for royalty reporting.

Any help tips or info is highly appreciated!

Best Regards,

Dario.

Comment

Working...

]]>