title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Batch Rip multi-robot: out of disks on load

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MTWolf
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Mar 2011

Batch Rip multi-robot: out of disks on load

I've got my replacement Primera Composer Pro/Composer drivers running and everything works. I just did a run with 4 composer pros on the same machine, all firewire, 1 Motherboard serial, 2 pci serial, 1 usb serial, no problems.

But...

when a robot runs out of input disks, I end up with Load.exe waiting in memory for each drive on that robot, I can't just have load exit normally, batch ripper will run it again to try to load a new cd in the drive. I can't return [cancel batch] because that would end the batch for all robots and end up with disks pending on the other robots.

Is there a way to tell batch rip that the Drive is out of disks and completed but still have it continue to run the remaining drives until all drives are out of disks? (something like [cancel drive X]).
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Batch Rip multi-robot: out of disks on load

Load should just return after doing nothing, and set the option in Batch ripper Offer Spindle Change after 2 failed loads.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>